Apply for EDA HDQ OIE 2020 2006301
- The Department of Commerce in the regional development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Accelerate R2 Network Challenge - FINAL" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.020.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 18, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 11, 2020 Applicants are strongly encouraged (but not required) to submit a Letter of Intent by 1159pm Eastern Time on WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 8, 2019. Applicants must submit a Full Application by 1159 P.M. EASTERN TIME ON WEDNESDAY, MARCH 11, 2019. Full Applications received after this deadline will not be reviewed or considered. Full Application submissions will only be accepted electronically through www.grants.gov (Grants.gov). Applicants are advised to read the application carefully and submission information provided in Section D (p. 8) of this NOFO..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Regional Development
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent: The BARD Continuous GPS Network: Monitoring Earthquake Hazards in Northern California and the San Francisco Bay Area, 2020
Previous opportunity: Single Cell Opioid Responses in the Context of HIV (SCORCH) Program: Data Coordination, Analysis, and Scientific Outreach (UM1 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EDA HDQ OIE 2020 2006301
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EDA HDQ OIE 2020 2006301) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 19 NERO 0134||Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area|
|NPS 19 NERO 0135||Essex National Heritage Area|
|NPS 19 NERO 0136||Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area|
|NPS 19 NERO 0137||National Coal Heritage Area|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EDA HDQ OIE 2020 2006301", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.