Apply for P17AS00124
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Assess Effects of Flow Diversion on Snake Creek Riparian Resources" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 14, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 24, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $109,898.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2018
Previous opportunity: FT AP HILL WILDLIFE TECHNICIAN SUPPORT
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00124
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00124) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPSNOIP17AC00238||Youth Engagement and Development|
|USGS 17 FA 0101||Notice of Intent|
|NPS 17 NERO 0022||National Trails in the Potomac River Corridor|
|AT ATC 17 007||Program to End Modern Slavery (PEMS)|
|SFOP0001453||2017 NGO Programs Benefitting Refugees in Tanzania or Uganda Non-Competing Applications|
|SFOP0001455||2017 Multi-sectorial Assistance for Somali Refugees in Aw Barre (AB) and Sheder (SH) Camps, Ethiopia|
|SFOP0001456||FY 2017 Request for Full Proposals for NGO Programs Benefiting Refugees and Other Vulnerable Populations in Jordan|
|SFOP0001568||FY 2017 Notice of Funding Opportunity for Global Innovation Programs to Address Gender-based Violence (GBV) in Conflict-Affected Humanitarian Emergencies.|
|SCAISB 17 AW 004 03212017||English Language Programs in Pakistan, Public Affairs Section, U.S. Embassy, Islamabad|
|P17AS00137||Comprehensive Agreement for Inadvertent Discoveries Under NAGPRA|
|NEAAC ACMEPI 17 003||Supporting Libyas Political Transition|
|P17AS00135||Museum Content Development|
|DRLA DRLAQM 17 059||DRL Global Religious Freedoms - Europe and East Asia and the Pacific|
|SCAISB 17 AW 005 03222017||English for Workforce Development in Pakistan, Public Affairs Section, U.S. Embassy, Islamabad|
|P17AS00145||HUTR Farmland Project with Native American Youth|
|SCAKAB 17 AW 001 SCA 03272017||Management of Lincoln Learning Centers in Afghanistan|
|NOIP16AC00007||Implement Multi-modal Alternative Transportation Plan - Expand Bike Share System - MISS|
|DRLA DRLAQM 17 060||Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor NOFO Encouraging Citizen Participation in the NEA Region|
|P17AS00151||Ultimate Journey Program Curriculum Revision|
|NOIP17AC00157||Develop Content for Assistive Learning Devices at WICR|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00124", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.