Augmentation of Interactive Mapping Application for Sampling Data Retrieval for the Regional Environmental Monitoring Assessment Program (R-EMAP) IV (P18AS00195)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Augmentation of Interactive Mapping Application for Sampling Data Retrieval for the Regional Environmental Monitoring Assessment Program (R-EMAP) IV" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 30, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This funding opportunity is not a request for applications, this is a Notice of Intent to Award and no applications will be accepted under this announcement. The purpose of this announcement is to provide public notice that the National Park Service intends to fund this project..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $40,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year 2018 Transit Security Grant Program (TSGP)
Previous opportunity: Rural Commmunity Developmemt Initiative (RCDI)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00195) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00196||Cultivating MACAs Next Generation of Park Stewards through Citizen Science|
|EPA G2018 ORD A1||National Priorities: PER- AND POLYFLUOROALKYL SUBSTANCES|
|SFOP0005015||Reducing Mercury Use and Increasing Transparency in Ghana's Artisanal and Small-scale Gold Mining Sector|
|SFOP0005012||Reducing Mercury Use in Indonesia's Small-scale Gold Mining Sector|
|SFOP0005013||Responsible Recovery and Handling of Mercury from Contaminated Tailings and Riverbeds in Colombia|
|SFOP0005041||Abating Mercury Emissions Via Mobile Processing Units for Small-scale Gold Processing in Suriname|
|BOR MP 18 N021||AHSP Phase 2: Continued research and development of Aquatic Habitat Sampling Platform (AHSP)|
|BIA 1800 0002||Tribal Resilience and Ocean and Coastal Management and Planning|
|EPA OW OWOW 18 03||FY 2018 and FY 2019 National Wetland Program Development Grants|
|SFOP0005061||Lower Mekong Initiative (LMI) Strengthening Mekong Natural Resources and Water Data Management|
|SFOP0005064||A Program on International Transboundary Water Cooperation|
|BOR LC 18 F002||Fish and Wildlife Coordination Act Program, Yuma Area Office for FY18|
|EPA R4 SFL 2018 01||2018 SOUTH FL INITIATIVE|
|EPA OLEM ORCR 18 01||"FY 2018 HAZARDOUS WASTE MANAGEMENT GRANT PROGRAM FOR TRIBES"|
|BIA 0000 18 0001||Program to Support Tribal Resilience and Ocean and Coastal Management and Planning|
|BIA 18 0001||Program to Support Tribal Resilience and Ocean and Coastal Management and Planning|
|BOR MP 18 N019||PLPT AIS Program|
|EPA OLEM FFRRO 18 02||IMPLEMENTATION OF STATE COORDINATION IN SUPPORT OF THE|
|NWO CESU 18 11||CULTURAL RESOUCE SUPPORT AT USAG FT CARSON & PINYON CANYON MANEUVER ITE|
|EPA HQ OPP 2018 001||NATIONAL PESTICIDE INFORMATION CENTER|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00195", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: