Apply for CDC RFA TP18 1802
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - OPHPR in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Agreement for Emergency Response: Public Health Crisis Response" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.354.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 11, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 11, 2017 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 500 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 69 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Sri Lanka Social Cohesion and Reconciliation (SCORE) Activity
Previous opportunity: Preservation Craft Training
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA TP18 1802
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA TP18 1802) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2018 IHS YRTC 0001||Youth Regional Treatment Center Aftercare Pilot Project|
|CDC RFA GH18 1851||Provision of Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision (VMMC) for HIV Prevention in the Republic of South Africa under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|HRSA 18 092||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C HIV Early Intervention Services Program: New Geographic Service Areas|
|72067418FYI00002||Preventing HIV/AIDS in Vulnerable Populations|
|TI 18 004||FY 2018 Opioid State Targeted Response Technical Assistance (Short Title: STR TA)|
|PAR 18 113||Center of Excellence for Research on Complementary and Integrative Health (P01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA DE 18 011||NIDCR Award for Sustaining Outstanding Achievement in Research (SOAR) (R35)- Clinical Trial Not Allowed|
|HRSA 18 098||Resilient and Responsive Health Systems (RRHS) Initiative – South Sudan|
|HRSA 18 079||Thalassemia Program|
|HRSA 18 084||National Maternal and Child Health Data Resource Initiative|
|HRSA 18 063||Emergency Medical Services for Children State Partnership Program|
|HRSA 18 071||R40 Maternal and Child Health Field-Initiated Innovative Research Studies (FIRST) Program|
|HRSA 18 072||R40 Maternal and Child Health (MCH) Secondary Data Analysis Research (SDAR) Program|
|HRSA 18 069||Advancing Systems of Services for Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs|
|PA FPR 18 001||FY18 Office of Population Affairs Research Grant Priorities|
|PA FPT 18 001||Title X Family Planning Clinical Training Cooperative Agreement|
|HRSA 18 046||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part F Community Based Dental Partnership Program|
|HRSA 18 052||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part F Dental Reimbursement Program|
|PA FPR 18 002||FY18 Office of Population Affairs Research Grant Priorities|
|72049218RFA00001||TB Platforms for Sustainable Detection, Care and Treatment Activity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA TP18 1802", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.