Apply for W81XWH 18 KCRP PRA
- The Department of Defense, Dept. of the Army -- USAMRAA in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "DoD Kidney Cancer, Physician Research Award" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.420.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 08, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 26, 2018.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Strengthening Parliament Effectiveness and Capacity in Tunisia
Previous opportunity: Invasive Species
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W81XWH 18 KCRP PRA
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W81XWH 18 KCRP PRA) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W81XWH 18 KCRP CA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Concept Award|
|W81XWH 18 KCRP IDA||DoD Kideny Cancer, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 18 KCRP TRPA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Translational Research Partnership Award|
|W81XWH 18 LRP IA||DoD Lupus, Impact Award|
|W81XWH 18 LRP CA||DoD Lupus, Concept Award|
|FA9550 18 S 0003||Research Interests of the Air Force Office of Scientific Research|
|G18AS00057||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests (CESU)|
|P18AS00302||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|W81XWH 18 ERP IDA||DoD Epilepsy, Idea Development Award|
|P18AS00304||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|W81XWH 18 ERP LRFA||DoD Epilepsy, Longitudinal Risk Factors Award|
|P18AS00303||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|W81XWH 18 DMDRP CDA||DoD Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, Career Development Award|
|W81XWH 18 DMDRP IIRA||DoD Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|G18AS00071||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G18AS00072||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|G18AS00073||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|W81XWH 18 PRARP RPA||DoD Peer Reviewed Alzheimer’s Research Partnership Award|
|W81XWH 18 PRARP CSRA||DoD Peer Reviewed Alzheimer's Convergence Science Research Award|
|W81XWH 18 PRARP NIRA||DoD Peer Reviewed Alzheimer's New Investigator Research Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W81XWH 18 KCRP PRA", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.