Apply for SFOP0008652
- The Department of State, Bureau of Democracy Human Rights and Labor in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "DRL: Supporting a Credible Local Election Environment in Angola" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.345.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 24, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 25, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: DoD PRMRP Technology/Therapeutic Development Award
Previous opportunity: Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Rural, Insular, & Native Achievement Programs: Alaska Native Education (ANE) Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.356A
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0008652
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0008652) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0008656||DRL Strengthening Rights of Gig Workers in Colombia and Brazil|
|SCAISB 22 AW 023 02282022||Developing the Next Generation of Female Environmentalists|
|SFOP0008662||FY 2022 Arts Envoy Program|
|SFOP0008663||FY 2022 Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship Program|
|SFOP0008661||DRL Strengthening Respect for Freedom of Expression in Malaysia|
|SFOP0008668||DRL: Combatting Online Gender-Based Violence in the East Asia and Pacific Region|
|AFGABO FY22 01||U.S. Embassy Gaborone PAS Annual Program Statement|
|693JF722R000012||The Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act (IIJA) Notice of Funding Opportunity for America’s Marine Highway Program|
|EDA ATL TA ATRO 2022 2007229||FY 2022 EDA University Center Competition - ATRO|
|EDA SEA TA SRO 2022 2007230||FY 2022 EDA University Center Competition - SRO|
|72061522RFA00007||USAID Local Development Organizations Support Program|
|AFGAS PAS FY22 01||U.S. Embassy Gaborone PAS Annual Program Statement|
|2022 FY21AEECA PASPODGORICA MEDIA||2022 Media Professionalization Assistance Program|
|SCAKAB 22 GR 001 SCA 03022022||Supporting Afghan Media|
|PAS EGY FY22 01||U.S. Embassy Cairo PAS Annual Program Statement|
|SCAKAB 22 GR 002 SCA 03032022||Preserving Afghan Culture, Empowering Women, and Reinforcing Shared Values|
|SFOP0008680||2022 Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Bangladesh, Nepal, India|
|SFOP0008682||DRL: Laying the Groundwork for Peace in Ethiopia|
|22CS16||Community Supervision Fee Study|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0008652", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.