Apply for SFOP0006534
- The Department of State, Bureau Of Educational and Cultural Affairs in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2020 Office of the U.S. Speaker Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.440.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 26, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 27, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: DoD Lung Cancer, Idea Development Award
Previous opportunity: U.S. Embassy Accra Special Self-Help Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0006534
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0006534) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0006512||DRL Evaluation Innovation Fund – Community-Defined Impact|
|SFOP0006451||DRL Preventing and Addressing Gender-Based Violence in Libya|
|SFOP0006524||Open Government Partnership Reforms|
|AFMAP FY20 04||U.S. Embassy Mozambique PAS Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0006541||FY 2020 Sports Visitor and Sports Envoy Programs|
|DOS PD PAP GG 20||U.S. Embassy Haiti PD Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0006547||Women, Peace, and Security: Supporting Women’s Networks to Prevent, Resolve, and Mitigate Conflict|
|SFOP0006548||Women, Peace, and Security: Supporting Women’s Networks to Prevent, Resolve, and Mitigate Conflict|
|SCAKAB 20 CA 002 SCA 02292020||Afghan University Student Exchange Program (AUSEP)|
|PAS KTM APS FY2020||Annual Program Statement for Cultural Affairs|
|PAS CHISINAU FY20 08 SPEAKER||Speakers Program|
|AFPRA 20 02||U.S. Embassy Praia Public Affairs Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0006568||Gender-Based Violence Prevention and Response|
|SFOP0006573||Gender-Based Violence Prevention and Response|
|HDTRA1 20 S 0002BAA||Strategic Trends Division Broad Agency Announcement (BAA)|
|USGS FA 20 0094||Notice of Intent: Completion of Magnetotelluric Array in CONUS|
|AFMWI 20 01||U.S. Embassy Lilongwe Public Affairs Section (PAS) Public Diplomacy FY2020 Small Grants Program|
|SFOP0006584||DRL FY19 IRF Addressing Societal Constraints on Religious Freedom in Pakistan|
|72016820RFA00001||Community Philanthropy – Enabling Legal Environment|
|SFOP0006595||DRL AGOA Civil Society Network Support|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0006534", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.