Apply for STI0020GR0024
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Tajikistan in the business and commerce sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Improving Fiscal Transparency and the EITI Standard in Tajikistan" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.662.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 10, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 29, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce
Next opportunity: DoD Melanoma, Idea Award
Previous opportunity: DoD Lung Cancer, Career Development Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for STI0020GR0024
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (STI0020GR0024) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SBA OCAPR 20 001||PRIME-2020-01|
|SB OIIFT 20 001||FAST-2020-R-0014|
|USDOT OST OSDBU SBTRCNE 2020 1||Cooperative Agreement for Northeast Small Business Transportation Resource Center|
|USDOT OST OSDBU SBTRCWC 2020 1||Small Business Transportation Resource Center - West Central Region|
|RBCS SDGG 2020||Socially Disadvantaged Groups Grant|
|RBCS RCDG 2020||Rural Cooperative Development Grant|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "STI0020GR0024", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.