Local Works Bangladesh Activities (72038819RFA00003)
- The Agency for International Development in the business and commerce sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Local Works Bangladesh Activities" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 01, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 11, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program (NEHRP), Earthquake Direct State Assistance (EDSA) - Region 10
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Homeland Security Grant Program (HSGP)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72038819RFA00003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PRIME 2019 01||Program for Investment in Microentrepreneurs Act|
|GCBD 7J 2019 02||7j Management and Technical Assistance Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72038819RFA00003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: