Apply for TEGL 12 17
- The Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Health Emergency (NHE) Dislocated Worker Demonstration Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.280.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 20, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 31, 2018 The closing date for receipt of applications under this announcement is July 31, 2018. Applications must be received no later than 115900 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 7 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Supporting Effective Educator Development (SEED) Program CFDA Number 84.423A
Previous opportunity: NIJ FY18 Research and Evaluation on Hate Crimes
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for TEGL 12 17
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (TEGL 12 17) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|TEGL 13 17||Planning Estimate for Program Year (PY) 2018 Allotments for the WIOA Youth, Adult, and Dislocated Worker Programs|
|NPS 18 NERO 0020||NRMS Interns to support seasonal seashore science|
|P18AS00108||American Sign Language Program (ASLP)|
|P18AS00113||Mosaics in Science Internship Program|
|FOA ETA 18 02||Reentry Projects (RP)|
|NPS DOIP18AC00197||Conservation Trails Hitch Crew to work on the project that will Rehabilitate Exit Glacier Area Trails Kenai Fjords National Park|
|NPS DOIP18AC00257||NPS Academy Park Internships 2018|
|FOA ETA 18 06||State Occupational Licensing Review and Reform|
|FOA ETA 18 07||Veterans Accelerated Learning for Licensed Occupations Project|
|NPS 18 NERO 0021||Student Conservation Association Intern|
|NPS 18 NERO 0022||Youth Stabilize & Repair Trails and Vistas of the Appalachian Trail|
|NPS 18 NERO 0013||Repair Trails and Mark Boundary Lines at Shenandoah NP|
|NPS NOIP18AS00157||Antietam National Battlefield - CCCWV Maintenance Interns|
|P18AS00163||Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU) Internship Program|
|FOA ETA 18 05||Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA), Indian and Native American Program - Employment and Training Grants|
|NPS 18 NERO 0027||Enhance Public Recreation and Resource Stewardship|
|NPS 18 NERO 0025||Northeast Youth Program Management Assistance|
|NPS DOIP18AC00225||Conservation Intern for Interpretation in Copper Center, AK|
|P18AS00176||Backcountry Trails Program at Kings Canyon National Park|
|NOI ILAB 18 01||Building the Capacity of Civil Society to Combat Child Labor and Forced Labor and Improve Working Conditions|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "TEGL 12 17", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.