NOAA Sea Grant 2017 Aquaculture Initiative: Integrated Projects to Increase Aquaculture Production (NOAA OAR SG 2017 2005176)
- The Department of Commerce in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NOAA Sea Grant 2017 Aquaculture Initiative: Integrated Projects to Increase Aquaculture Production" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.417.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 17, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 09, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 12 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: FT AP HILL WILDLIFE TECHNICIAN SUPPORT
Previous opportunity: Jail Administration Training and Technical Assistance
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOAA OAR SG 2017 2005176) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00133||U.S. Program Support to the Arctic Councilâ¿¿s Conservation of Arctic Flora and Fauna (CAFF) Working Group|
|NOAA NMFS GARFO 2017 2005175||Massachusetts Marine Animal Disentanglement Grant|
|NOAA SEC OED 2017 2005168||Cooperative Program for Atmospheric Science Education|
|F17AS00168||Treaty Indian Catch Monitoring Program|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2018 2005158||Great Lakes Bay Watershed Education and Training Program (B-WET) FY18|
|NOAA NMFS GARFO 2017 2005209||Implementing Actions in Support of Recovery of Atlantic Salmon and Their Ecosystems|
|F17AS00211||Tribal Wildlife Grants Program|
|F17AS00224||Missouri TSMD RCDP|
|F17AS00228||UMR Watershed Asian Carps Early Detection and Rapid Assessment Surveillance Program: Collaborative Zooplankton Community Dynamics Graduate Research Program|
|F17AS00239||Climate Change Research Support|
|F17AS00270||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2018 2005292||FY18 Bluefin Tuna Research Program|
|F17AS00294||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units|
|NOAA OAR OER 2018 2005296||Ocean Exploration FY 2018 Funding Opportunity|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2018 2005311||FY18 Cooperative Research Program (CRP)|
|F17AS00293||GLRI State Projects from 2017 Asian Carp Action Plan|
|NOAA NMFS PRPO 2018 2005309||John H. Prescott Marine Mammal Rescue Assistance Grant Program (Prescott Grant Program) for Fiscal Year 2018|
|NPS NOIP17AC01063||Assess Vulnerability of Park Ecosystems to Climate Change- APIS|
|NPS NOIP17AC01030||Bison Partnership: Genetic Conservation Initiative- WICA|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA OAR SG 2017 2005176", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: