OVW FY 2017 Consolidated Grant Program to Address Children and Youth Experiencing Domestic and Sexual Assault and Engage Men and Boys as Allies Solicitation (OVW 2017 11902)
- The Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OVW FY 2017 Consolidated Grant Program to Address Children and Youth Experiencing Domestic and Sexual Assault and Engage Men and Boys as Allies Solicitation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.888.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 04, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 16, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $750.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: County governments, City or township governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: WaterSMART Grants: Water Marketing Strategy Grants for Fiscal Year 2017
Previous opportunity: Using Evidence Informed Interventions to Improve Health Outcomes among People Living with HIV – Evaluation
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OVW 2017 11902) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PRM PRMCIOOA 17 007||2017 PIO Voluntary Contributions|
|NOIP17AC00129||Operate Environmental Education Programs - INDU|
|P17AS00055||Preservation Craft Training|
|P17AS00054||FY17 Historic Preservation Fund Tribal Heritage Grants|
|EDA SEA TA SRO 2017 2005164||Seattle University Center Program 2017|
|USGS FA 17 0058||Notice of Intent: Improving the Quality & Dissemination of Measured Earthquake Ground Motions & Associated Metadata used as Basis for Development of Ground Motion Predictive Equations, Earthquake Engineering Design Criteria, & Post-Earthquake Evaluat|
|RFI 521 17 000002||Youth Civic Engagement Consultation|
|F17AS00107||Repair and Maintenance of the Swinging Bridge, Browns Park NWR|
|OVW 2017 11880||OVW FY 2017 Training and Technical Assistance Initiative Program|
|RFA 367 17 000001||Hamro Samman|
|520 GUATEMALA DRAFT PD EPL||Emerging Political Leaders|
|FY2017 APS 001||The American Center Annual Program Statement|
|P17AS00075||Promote and Provide Cultural Heritage Programs and Events|
|RFA 442 17 000003||Cambodia Democratic Development Program|
|PAS COL 009||U.S. U.S. EMBASSY COLOMBO PUBLIC AFFAIRS SECTION SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM FOR MALDIVES|
|17CS04||Post-conviction Victim Service Legal Issues|
|NEALE 17 GR 001 NEA 021517||U.S. Embassy Beirut Local Grants Program for Civil Society|
|520 DRAFT PD GUATEMALA PASCA 3 0||PASCA 3.0|
|RFA 182 17 000004||Strengthening Domestic Observation of Parliamentary Elections in Albania|
|17JD05||Jail Administration Training and Technical Assistance|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OVW 2017 11902", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: