Planning Grant to Develop Phase III Clinical Trials for Lewy Body Dementia (R34 clinical Trial Not Allowed) (RFA NS 18 017)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Planning Grant to Develop Phase III Clinical Trials for Lewy Body Dementia (R34 clinical Trial Not Allowed)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.853, 93.866.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 06, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 20, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Drug Free Communities - New
Previous opportunity: Real-time 3D camera system using Extended Depth from Defocus and Microfluidic Lens
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA NS 18 017) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SM 18 001||Networking, Certifying, and Training Suicide Prevention Hotlines and Disaster Distress Helpline (Lifeline/DDH)|
|RFA IP 18 002||Economic Studies of Immunization Policies and Practices|
|PAS 18 483||Promoting Research in Basic Neuroscience (R01)|
|TI 18 005||Historically Black Colleges and Universities|
|SM 18 002||Minority Fellowship Program|
|RFA AA 18 008||Interaction of HIV Infection and Alcohol Abuse on Central Nervous System Morbidity Limited Competition (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFI 695 18 00001||USAID/Burundi TUBITEHO Health Activity|
|RFA CE 18 003||Research on Improving Pediatric mTBI Outcomes Through Clinician Training, Decision Support, and Discharge Instructions|
|CDC RFA DP18 1812PPHF18||Tribal Practices for Wellness In Indian Country|
|72067318RFA00001||Namibia DREAMS/Twagamenwa Activity|
|HRSA 18 085||Alliance for Innovation on Maternal Health (AIM)|
|HRSA 18 086||Supporting State Maternal and Child Health Policy Innovation Program|
|RFA RM 17 025||Transformative Technology Development for the Human BioMolecular Atlas Program (UG3/UH3 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)|
|RFA RM 17 027||Tissue Mapping Centers for the Human BioMolecular Atlas Program (U54 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)|
|RFA TR 18 005||Microphysiological Systems Data Center U24 (Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|CDC RFA DP18 1806||Sudden Unexpected Infant Death (SUID) and Sudden Death in the Young (SDY) Case Registry|
|RFA CE 18 002||Evaluation of Policies for the Primary Prevention of Multiple Forms of Violence|
|RFA CE 18 001||Research Grants for Preventing Violence and Violence Related Injury (R01)|
|RFA CE 18 004||Research to Evaluate Medication Management of Opioids and Benzodiazepines to Reduce Older Adult Falls|
|RFA DP 18 002||Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Research Centers: Special Interest Project Competitive Supplements (SIPS)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA NS 18 017", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: