Apply for RFA FD 21 017
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration in the consumer protection, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Renewal : UCSF-Stanford Center of Excellence in Regulatory Science and Innovation (U01) Clinical Trials Optional" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.103.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 18, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 25, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $16,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Consumer Protection, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Screening and Interventions for Adverse Childhood Experiences in Primary Care Settings Demonstration Project
Previous opportunity: DoD Lung Cancer, Concept Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA FD 21 017
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA FD 21 017", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.