Apply for PAS ANTAN FY20
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Madagascar in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), education, environment, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Embassy Antananarivo PAS Annual Program Statement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 23, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 15, 2020 Since September 31 is the end of the U.S. government fiscal year, any requests received after June 30, 2020 must be submitted by August 15, 2020. Proposals received after August 15, 2020 will be returned, with the submitter invited to resubmit the application under the following year#8217s Annual Program Statement as applicable..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Education, Environment, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: National Organizations of State and Local Officials: Public Health Capacity
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent: The BARD Continuous GPS Network: Monitoring Earthquake Hazards in Northern California and the San Francisco Bay Area, 2020
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAS ANTAN FY20
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS ANTAN FY20", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.