Apply for DOS SAU PD 2201
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Saudi Arabia in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Mission Saudi Arabia PAS Small Grants Program FY2022" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 10, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 01, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: NSF Convergence Accelerator 2022 Joint NSF/DOD Phases 1 and 2 for Track G: Securely Operating Through 5G Infrastructure
Previous opportunity: U.S. Embassy Cotonou PDS Request for Statements of Interest: Annual Program Statement
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DOS SAU PD 2201
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DOS SAU PD 2201) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAUPDFY22001||Journalism Capacity Building|
|PDS CHISINAU FY22 04||Alumni Small Grants Program|
|001 FY2022||DEMOCRACY COMMISSION SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|DOS GEO 22 002 12132021||Book Translation Program|
|SFOP0008454||DRL FY21 IRF: Promoting Societal Respect and Interfaith Understanding in Indonesia|
|SFOP0008453||DRL FY21 IRF: Promoting International Standards for Religious Freedom in Kazakhstan|
|PDS CHISINAU FY22 07||Anti-Nostalgia Program|
|INL22CA0015 WHPMEX STRATRNG 12142021||Strategic and Tactical Analysis Technical Assistance and Certification|
|DOS GEO 22 003 12152021||Alumni Grants Program|
|002 FY2022||WOMEN’S EMPOWERMENT SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|SRB10022FO004||PDS Belgrade Democracy Commission Small Grants Program|
|CPAIG FY2022 GP||FY22 Cultural Property Agreement Implementation Grants|
|SCAISB 22 AW 001 12162021||Empowering Girls through STEM Learning|
|SCAISB 22 AW 002 12162021||Community Engagement Office - Annual Program Statement|
|SCAISB 22 AW 003 12162021||Climate Change and Conflict Resolution TechCamp|
|003 FY2022||INTERETHNIC RECONCILIATION AND YOUTH SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|SFOP0008485||DRL FY22 Internet Freedom Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0008478||FY 2022 Request for Concept Notes for NGO Programs to Refer Eligible Refugees to the U.S. Refugee Admissions Program|
|SFOP0008455||DRL FY21 IRF: Promoting Religious Freedom through Good Governance in Vietnam|
|SFOP0008468||DRL FY21 IRF: Supporting Religious Equality and Protection in Bangladesh|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOS SAU PD 2201", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.